Kind of a grey day. I know the sun is just beyond the clouds, shining in all it's brilliance but I can't feel it's warmth today. Sometimes I can feel like it's a grey day in my Christian walk too, I know the Lord is right there but it seems as if clouds are covering, keeping me from His warmth. But as I remind myself once again, who makes the clouds in my life - my own busyness, my own attitude about things, circumstances that I have no control over? What are your clouds in life? "Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things." Philippians 4:8
God you are true,
God you are noble,
God you are right,
God you are pure,
God you are lovely,
God you are admirable,
God you are excellent,
God you are praiseworthy,
God let me think about you!
No comments:
Post a Comment